Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pretty Little Picture

Well, everybody seems to find the picture thing to be such a hit on other peoples' blogs. It's all "I love the picture of" this, and "your blog is better than Paul's because" that. SO I've decided to add a few make shift pictures of my life here in Toronto. My camera doesn't connect to my computer, my blackberry doesn't get service up here (for cheap), and I don't want to recycle facebook images. So how will I fill you in on the goings on of my exciting life? Via paintbrush folks. Here are a few images of my life in toronto

Last week I went to Niagra Falls


Realistic mist and everything

I also danced with a midget at a karaoke bar



Today, walking home from work, I dropped a few coins in a homeless mans hat. Good deed? check


(actually happened)

I also had an awkward run in with my friend Sandy when I tried to steal her Oscar. She forgave me though


(may not have actually happened)

Sorry my hair is a little Gabourey Sidbie post Mo'Nique abuse. But anyway, I hope these images are a gateway for you into my, up to this point, secretive Canadian life.



take that Aaron, in your pretty gold outfit


love love love

3 comments:

  1. paul. you are amazing. and never fail to make me RL. OMG i love you. i love love love you. but im pissed because your blog is better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this post wasn't a dig at me in any way. I loved your blog for what it was, I simply have no imagination and needed you to provide me with images of these experiences so I don't have to think too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh never a dig. I just really wanted to draw pictures and needed some way to introduce it. Never fear. Love you

    ReplyDelete